Live Masterclass | Reopening Class-A Office Buildings
Time & Location
About the Course
Reopening Class-A Office
Insights from Leading Manhattan Building Owners & Landlords
As tenants return to work following the COVID-19 lockdown, Manhattan’s leading owners and landlords have tirelessly worked to both understand the new landscape in the immediate return to office and develop innovative strategies to ensure that their buildings continue to be safe, productive and best in class. During this Masterclass, leading Manhattan Class-A office owners will share their novel approaches to reopening their buildings and how they have leveraged a combination of people, process, and PropTech to optimize the experience
Download the full syllabus here.
Who This Course is For
Real estate owners, operators, facilities managers, commerical real estate agents, architects, technology solution providers, students, historians, and human resources professionals and others would benefit from this course to understand not only how the issues affect them but to identify opportunities for their businesses. While the content focusses on New York and the US, the course is intended for industry professionals from the accross the globe.
This course has been designed for professionals.
- John Gilbert III, Chief Operating Officer at Rudin Management Company (New York)
- Frank Pusinelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer - Commercial & Logistics at RXR Realty (New York)
- Whitney Arcaro, Executive Vice President, Head of Marketing & Retail Leasing at RXR Realty (New York)
- Cory Clarke, Vice President of Product Management at RXR Realty (New York)
- Viabhav Gujral, Partner at McKinsey (New York)
- Oliver Mitchell, Venture Partner at FFVC and Thought-leader via RobotRabbi (New York)
Objectives & Outcomes
- Learn about the of the state of the Manhattan office market following the COVID-19 lockdown
- Through case studies, hear about the real challenges and considerations in creating a reopening plan for office buildings that optimizes safety, efficiency and comfort
- Understand the importance of retaining and leveraging big data generated by buildings
- Learn how to prepare your building for the immediate return-to-work and develop a strategic vision that will enable it to bounce back stronger in the long run
- Receive feedback from industry experts on how to address your most pressing business challenges
- Module 1: Contextualization of the shift in the office market and reimagining the Next Normal for Class-A Offie by Viabhav Gujral (McKinsey)
- Module 2: Case Study by RXR Executive Team of their Approach to Reopening Class-A Office Buildings in Manhattan and Forming Their Return Guidelines by Frank Pusinelli, Whitney Arcaro & Cory Clarke (RXR)
- Module 3: Live Demonstration of 345 Park Avenue, New York’s Nantum Building Operation System by John Gilbert III (Rudin Management Company)
- Module 4: Reopening with Robots and Touchless Technology by Oliver Mitchell (FFVC)
The Live Course is designed to be interactive amongst attendees and lecturers. The course will open with a 'cameras on' introduction to all course participants where they can outline their reasons for attending the course and the challenge they are looking to solve.
This course will be delivered live online using a video conferencing platform. Each module will consist of a lecture followed by an interactive tutorial where student can ask questions of the lecturers and discuss the topic.
Following the last lecture, attendees are invited to stay on the platform to continue the dicussion with their peers.
Half day. Breaks will be provided between modules.
Resources & Readings
Attendees will be provided the reading list prior to commencement of the course.
Homework & Assignments
There is no homework or assignments for this course. Attendees are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the resources and readings.
Participants who attend the full course will be provided a Certificate of Completion for the course.
While the content of this course is delivered in good faith, the course provides general advise and both course creator and course lecturers take no responsibility for the accuracy of its content, especially as it pertains to safety. We strongly advise that you attain independent professional advice. The course will be recorded and we ask that you do not disclose sensitive or confidential information. If you do not want to be recorded, contact email@example.com
- Early Bird -Limited Time Offer$180+$4.50 Service fee$180+$4.50 Service fee0$0
- Live Masterclass$375+$9.38 Service fee$375+$9.38 Service fee0$0